Monday, June 8, 2009

I just wanted to post a couple of fun videos I have taken in the last 2 weeks. It is so awsome here and we are having a great time. It's beautiful and even the weather has been great lately. Yesterday was a scorching 70 degrees which is almost a record high!


This mom bear was right next to our truck with her two baby bears. I think she got a little spooked!



She sent the babies running up the hill.


These baby moose were just a quarter mile away from where we are living. Notice the business in the background. It is crazy to just see the moose right in town.

6 comments:

levilacyeaston said...

Those videos are so crazy! I love it. That would be so much fun. Just please don't get eaten or kicked in the face by a moose. Love you guys and miss you tons!

Charity said...

so so sweet... I wish i was there.. miss ya tons.. keep posting so I can check on ya

Always, Forever, NO MATTER WHAT said...

Great videos. Was that somebody peeing in the background? LOL I don't think that I would like being that close to the bears. I love how close nature is. Deffinately keep posting so that we can see all the grea things you're doing over there.

AmbertheGreat said...

that is so crazy but looks like so much fun too! thanks for the updates :)

Charity said...

I went back and watched it again... yep looks like a guy is peeing in the background....lol

Sara :-) said...

Very cool!!! Hope you're doing great!

Parker-6, Hailey-8, Thatcher-10

Parker-6, Hailey-8, Thatcher-10
AND THEN THERE'S...

Kennedy-2!!

Kennedy-2!!