Friday, May 29, 2009

Well, we are officially Alaskans for the next 2 months! We made it to Nikiski at about 2 am Tuesday morning and it was awsome to finally see my hubby! I missed him sooooo much, 7 weeks apart is way too long. The drive up was an amazing experience and I am glad that I got the chance to do it. We saw some of the most beautiful scenery and tons of animals, the kids especially loved the baby bears we saw. Here are some pics that we got along the way.



This was called the Sign Forest in Watson Lake, Canada. It was crazy how many signs were there. It truly was a forest!







That guy in the picture is pointing to Alaska!


Me and the girls shared a bed at the motels each night so they slept REAL close together!



4 comments:

AmbertheGreat said...

I love the pictures! your kids are getting soooo big - I am glad that you made it safe and I can't wait to hear about the next 2 months

Always, Forever, NO MATTER WHAT said...

What a road trip. I am glad to hear that you made it safely. I don't know how you made it so long without seeing your hubby. I would have gone crazy. I bet the kids missed him too. Keep posting so that we can see what you are up too. Charity and I are going to PF tomorrow & it just wont be the same without you. Hurry home, but have fun.

levilacyeaston said...

I love that you are keeping up on your blog. Now I can keep up on your guys for the summer. I miss you tons and Easton still talks about you guys everyday. It makes me sad.

Charity said...

so so cool... I love the pics.. we are wishing we could come up there.... I hope you don't fall too in love with the place..j/k
love ya sista

Parker-6, Hailey-8, Thatcher-10

Parker-6, Hailey-8, Thatcher-10
AND THEN THERE'S...

Kennedy-2!!

Kennedy-2!!