Tuesday, August 4, 2009

We Will Miss You Winsors!

Lindsay and Wes are officially on their way to Alabama today. I am so sad to see them go but hope they have a wonderful adventure at the same time. Good luck in law school Wes!







Since Lindsay was leaving we decided that we needed to get some pics as sisters (mom is like a sister!). I love my sisters and mom. I am so grateful that we all get along so well and that they are there for me whenever I need them!




Lindsay moving truck was parked outside so we couldn't resist!




Ty and Charlene's new car made for a great prop (and it's fun to drive too!).


7 comments:

AmbertheGreat said...

I LOVE the pictures!!! Did you come home to say goodbye or did you take the pictures before you left for Alaska? We really need to plan a get together in the fall with our family and yours, it's been too long!!!

Rob and Toni said...

You girls are so funny! Look at all those blonde beauties!!

Sara :-) said...

You guys all look great! I love love love your pics! :-)

Rob and Toni said...

Yeah so excited...NOT!! Yes, I will see you Monday!! I went to buy scrubs today and there were like none left...at least in my size. I guess that's what I get for waiting until the last minute:)

Always, Forever, NO MATTER WHAT said...

What great pictures! I love being able to get everybody together for fun pictures. I'm sure you are going to miss your little sis very much.

becky nelson said...

I love all of you girls! You're like my second family! I miss all of you!

Kaiya said...

You guys are so stinkin' cute! Makes me miss St. George and seeing you all!

Parker-6, Hailey-8, Thatcher-10

Parker-6, Hailey-8, Thatcher-10
AND THEN THERE'S...

Kennedy-2!!

Kennedy-2!!